Honey: My Hair Love.


Honey being a humectant, has really helped me manage my hair while detangling and retaining moisture. I have seen that it has helped me control my dry scalp and I don't have to put too much oil on my scalp.
I use this with coconut oil and leave it on,-covered with 2 plastic bags and a beanie -for an hour. This makes my hair absolutely soft and shiny. 



 Caution: Do not use honey with a conditioner (Thick- Tresemmé moisture rich conditioner), because honey is sticky, it will cause the conditioner to stick on your hair strands. Therefore making it difficult to wash it out. And can leave white residue on your hair strands. However if  you blow dry your hair at this stage, your hair will be so soft and shiny...it's unreal.


In the future,I want to try manuka honey and see how that works.
if any one has indeed tried manuka honey or has tried honey and wants to share their experience, please do comment below.

2 Comments

  1. Do you have to wash it off or?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes of course. Like its a conditioner or deep treatment.

      Delete

Post a Comment