My Skin Regimen




1. Warm Water + a Face Cloth 

I soak the cloth in warm...sometimes hot water and place the cloth on my face ( when it cool down of course) This opens up my pores, ready to clean out the dirt.

2  Shea Moisture African Black Soap Deep Cleansing Shampoo

Shampoo!?! Yes, This is one of my holy grail product and the ingredients are all natural So why not use it on my skin to give a super deep cleanse. Just wishing that Shea Moisture will bring out a bigger package of this product, so I can use for my whole body.

3. Olay Regenerist 3 Point Super Cleansing System

On to higher levels! This new gadget has been a great help in keeping my face spotless! As it helps the Shea Moisture African black soap do its job properly.

4. Cold water

After the super deep cleansing of the pores, the cold water helps to close the pores up. And adds a natural glow to my skin.

5. Jojoba Oil/ Olive oil/ Coconut oil

Over the years I have been trying out different light(ish) oils such as these. And I love everyone of them. This year it was my first time trying Jojoba oil and I must say it leaves my skin soft and moisturised just like the rest of the oils. But it makes my face less oily. (Due to jojoba oil being like the sebum on the skin).  However I don't like the smell it leaves on my skin for a few minute and the long lasting smell around my nose. :(
Tips: DO NOT use too much oil...a little goes a long way.

6. Egg mask

For my face mask, I use both the egg white and yolk. The egg white acts as the first face mask and the yolk acts as the second moisturising face mask  Leave for 10-20 mins, until it dries and I can't move my face. lol
This is the BEST face mask I have ever tried. Not only is it cheap, it makes my skin GLOW and healthy looking. I also use it on my shoulder for the benefits.
Tips: if you are planning to rinse the face mask in the sink, be warned that the sink will start to smell if you don't bleach and properly cleaned the sink after. So I usually rinse it off in the shower 
BTW: I firstly deep cleanse my skin with 1, 2 and 3 before mask treatment
After the mask and cold water rinse , while my face is slightly damp, I use 5 to moisturise my skin. Here I am very generous.


0 Comments