My Simple Skin Regimen



Since the age of 13, I have always taken skin care very seriously. I continue to make sure my face is washed twice a day religiously (morning and night).


I am happy to say that I have found the regimen that works perfectly for me as it leaves my skin soft and clear*. It is cost effective because if you have noticed, I use most of these products for my hair. And it is NATURAL.
*You will always have that occasionally pimple, especially if you are a girl.

1. Face Cloth

I start off by placing a warm cloth on my face. This helps to 'open up my pores' ,so that the dirt can be cleaned out.


2. Shea Moisture African Black Soap Deep Cleansing Shampoo (Sulfate free)

Yes...I know it is a shampoo, but it contains African black soap and other amazing natural products without the sulfate! This is the best facial cleanser I have ever tried. Just know that a little goes a long way. As too much, can be drying.

3. Cold Water 

I continue to use the warm face cloth and warm water to clean and rinse out the shampoo, I mean ... the facial cleanser. And I finish up with a cold water rinse. This 'close the pores' 

4. Oil

I mostly use coconut oil as my daily facial moisturizer. And on special occasions I use argan oil.

5. Manuka honey

I use this as a facial treatment for an hour. I do this along with my hair deep treatment. Follow this up with a cold water rinse and coconut oil and skin is so soft.



2 Comments

  1. Great treatment program, I have been a fan of coconut oil for many years. First of all it hydrates my skin really well and on top of that it smells divine. The deep cleansing Shea Moisture Shampoo is next on my list to try and use in conjunction with the coconut oil. Great insight, thank you again for all this.

    Maureen Fleming @ Nirit Reani

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your welcome :) ( better late than never)

      Delete

Post a Comment